Unpaid Leave

Employees who may need to be away from work and who do not have vacation or personal leave may request a leave of absence without pay. The request is to be submitted in advance in writing to the supervisor and department head with a copy sent to Human Resources. Decisions will be made by Human Resources in conjunction with the department head. Pay and benefits will be adjusted accordingly during the leave.